Monday, June 20, 2011

242 I'm Back

Well it's official, April and I are going to be back at 242 full-time. A month or so ago Craig asked if 'd be willing to come back and help him and the church out as an Administrative Pastor. After a little prayer and talking things over with April we've agreed that it was a door that God was opening and a need that needed filled so we've said yes and will be back starting next weekend. I'll be helping out with project management, handling a lot of the churches communication and web presence, a host of other things I can work on from home, and handling some of the Sunday morning teaching duties. So, you'll just have to get used to more of my crazy stories.

I had been thinking it was time to take a season off from ministry and help April as she gets started in Law School. But, since the vast majority of the work involved is from home, over the computer, and over the phone it's a perfect fit allowing me to serve as God wired me and allowing April to focus on school.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon :)

No comments: