Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Mind Dump

It's Sunday...that can only mean one thing...it's mind dump time! So, let's dump:
  • John taught this morning on the subject of what our kids really need. He did a great job on it too!
  • I am enjoying playing the drums every week. Still getting used to it though...I've always been a guitar player or a bass player and now...adding being a drummer into the mix is a tad weird...but, if it brings glory to God and helps build his church I am all over it!
  • Next weekend is the Chili Cook Off....really excited about that...should be a hoot!
  • Also...we are bringing in a comedian for the event! That will be fun !
  • Better get back to my Sunday afternoon laying around time...I never get that any other day...not at anyone else does either :)


No comments: