Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fall Bad. Football Good.

As much as I dislike leaving summer behind I love the start of the football season! For those of us who love football, and I know I am talking to 99.99982 % a male readership on this one. Is there anything better than Sunday? Getting up (not too early), going to church, worshiping God, then coming home stretching out on the couch or your favorite chair and watching the king of all sports NFL football!!

I also note. My wife has become a huge football fan over the years. Not because she cares one bit about the game. What she loves about football is that she gets a three hour nap when the games are on.

This weekend I'll be into the Tampa Bay vs St. Louis rams game. Course this weekend I'll have to TIVO the game because the band is playing in Blissfield today for another new church plant. Which by the way is pretty exciting for me. I love church planting and I get so see another one start up on day one.

No comments: