Saturday, September 22, 2007

Kids Ministry

My wife and I were sitting at the dinner table tonight and she was asking me to imitate some of the characters from our kids ministry program. I laughed and of course I did it. I can never miss the chance to make her smile.

I have to say I am really impressed. We purchased the curriculum from empowering kids (www.empoweringkids.net) and let me tell you it is really sweet! There are some hilariously funny scenes and the kids seemed to really come out of our kids church last weekend looking like they were having a great time.

As a Pastor that is a huge thing for me because one of the four main reasons people don't go to church is that there is nothing for their kids to do, and what there is for the kids to do is boring. Seeing our kids laughing and having fun is a good thing. I can't wait to see what is going to happen with our kids in the coming months.

No comments: