Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Night Mind Dump

I took today as a true sabbath day. I did almost nothing (except for shovel the driveway.) It was kind of relaxing since I don't get many of those. April kept trying to get me to do stuff, I kept ignoring her:) Since we didn't have a service today I don't have all that much to dump but here goes:
  • Had a business meeting yesterday we decided the building on Reynolds is a go. So we are going to be working on that.
  • We have a TON of things to get done over the next month if we are going to move.
  • We have to buy chairs, decorations, tables, and a host of other goodies.
  • Everyone is pretty pumped about the new place.
  • We rescheduled the Family Worship Experience because of the snow. It'll be two weeks from today. That's going to be a blast!!

No comments: