Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

A nice Sunday today. It felt great to just sit back and worship while the band played. In fact, one of the reasons I really don't want to play in the band every week is that I just love being able to worship before going on stage to preach. It just helps set my heart right. So let's dump:
  • The kids play is going to be freaking amazing. They are so funny and good. I love it.
  • I liked the 10 am start! I felt like we were just getting started when we finished for the morning!
  • We are changing up our web cast. We'll be running a live web cast of the whole service, but we are only recording the message. We can't get the worship to sound as good as it does in the house and we think we aren't doing the band justice by putting a less than stellar audio recording online.
  • The church looks fantastic with all the Christmas decorations. A huge thank you to everyone who came out! I know Shelly #1 was really wiped out yesterday!
  • Only 3 weeks left until Christmas! I can't wait. I love the Holidays.
  • As mentioned in church today. We are going to sponsor a family or two. We'll start accepting the offerings for that next weekend. Non-perishable food can go in the boxes in the sanctuary and monetary gifts can be put in the special "Christmas Offering" envelopes.
  • Be thinking about who you are bringing to the play and when you are bringing them. My guess is that the Saturday performance is going to be packed! Plus, lets face it, people like lasagna!
Peace....I am outta here!

No comments: