Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

A really great close to our series on Death today. Loved the Jeremy Camp song. So let's dump:
  • I am kinda ready to be moving on to a different topic. Death, Hell, and Heaven needed to be taught but I am ready to move on.
  • The band is doing a killer job. They are getting better all the time.
  • Some great comments and questions throughout the entire series. You guys are awesome.
  • Been cool seeing some new faces over the last few months. I can't wait to see the rest of them.
  • Bring a friend to church day comes in 4 short weeks. I talked about some folks I have invited...now it's your turn....who are you bringing?
  • Kicking off a new series called Parenthood next week. This thing is the bomb get yourself and every parent you know to church. Next week we are going to hit the book of Proverbs and find out exactly what it is we should be making a priority in our lives so we can train up our kids.
  • I hear dinner calling my name. I am out for now....see you all soon :)

No comments: