Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great day at church today. Loved sitting in with the band this morning. So, lets dump:
  • This was probably my toughest week in ministry. I feel great today.
  • Great so many new faces over the last month or so. I told you guys this was our year :)
  • Aaron is doing a killer job leading worship.
  • Still have some issues we need to address with noise coming from the kids classrooms. We are going to kick around some idea's this week.
  • April on keyboards today. How cool was that?
  • Nice to finally meet Aaron Suchomma. Heard a ton about him. He did not look like I would have pictured. I was thinking a Brett Clone. That he isn't :)
  • Small group at the Hammitt's on Tuesday. I love small group :)
  • April just made me take her to Baskin Robbins for dessert. Usually she does that at 9pm....so anything earlier is a good thing.
  • We are working on a mens ministry. Could be a cool thing.
  • This week we talked about Hell....Next week it's Heaven.....A much lighter topic I must say.
  • I felt like I really needed to bring it today on the topic of Hell. I know I might have stepped on some toes but the simple fact its....It's a real place and I would like to keep as many people as possible from going there.
I am out. Gonna chill with my bride. She needs a little attention tonight.

No comments: