Monday, December 7, 2009

Sabbatical

Since Real Life ended I have been taking a ministry sabbatical. That sabbatical is going to continue into the new year. At some point April and I are going to start trying to figure out where God want's us to be and what God wants us to do next.

To be honest. It's a scary time for us. for the last 13 years I have served at only 2 different churches. Those places were very different from each other and I find myself wanting to spend some time in a church that I wouldn't normally think about attending so I can get a better perspective of what God is doing in different ministries. Not sure how that will look but it's exciting and scary at the same time.

At some point God's going to move me into doing something ministry related at a new church. I think I have a much better picture of what that is than I would have had even as little as a year or two ago and that is a God thing :)

No comments: