Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Mind Dump

So many things going on in my mind and life it's hard to put them all into a single mind dump. I'll throw a few things out here and some I'll save for just me :)

So let's dump:
  • Seems like every Sunday there is something wrong. Some type of problem that wants to get itself in the way of what we are doing. For better or worse, it is probably just an attack that we need to fight back against.
  • Working on a few new musicians for church. Hopefully we can get them on stage next week. That would be cool!
  • God is putting a passion back in me for some things that hasn't been there in a long time. I am honestly afraid of what that means. Leading worship is easy. The other stuff is very difficult.
  • Took a 2 hour nap today. That has only happened a few times over the last few years. WOW!
  • Football season starts next weekend. Excited about that!
Better get off this computer.

No comments: