Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Mind Dump

Just a great day at 242. I just know that people needed the message today.

So, let's dump:
  • Spoke about loss and grieving loss today. We never loose the scars but God does heal us. Time doesn't heal anything...The holy spirit does.
  • It was and is an honor to step in for my friend Scott. We'll miss him dearly.
  • Would encourage everyone to pray for the leadership at 242 as they are trying to hear from God about the long term direction of the church. I love being there but April and I don't feel like God is calling us to be at 242 permanently. We believe God sent us there to help build up the ministry and we'll be there as long as that takes.
  • In the mean time, I'll be filling in as the pastor and making sure the church and kingdom is moving forward.
  • Good things are in the works.

No comments: