Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Mind Dump

I have never been one to follow tradition. I am not sure why but I am just not sentimental like that. I do however find myself this Thanksgiving reflecting on how much I have grown over this last year and how for the first time in the last few years I feel like God is stirring something up in me. I am not sure what it is yet, I just feel like something big is about to happen and that is an awesome feeling.

So in light of that lets dump:
  • So thankful for God and all he's done for me.
  • Thankful for my family. They've seen the good and the bad and they still act like they know me and that's awful nice of them!
  • Thankful for God's second chances. In life, in ministry, and in love.
  • Thankful God doesn't treat us like we treat his children.
  • Thankful I am going to get away with my bride for a week in a few weeks. Sun, good food, and relaxation is much needed right about now.
  • Thankful that God has provided for us. Times are tough for many and we've been blessed far beyond what we deserve.
  • Thankful for life and health. So many I know have lost theirs too soon.
  • Thankful God allows me to work in ministry. It's truly an honor. I don't ever want to take it for granted or think that somehow I am good enough. It's only by his power and hand I can do what I am called to do.
  • Thankful for good friends who pray for me way more than I seem to pray for them.
  • Thankful God has allowed my Grandfather a little more time.
I could go on all night....

No comments: