Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

I took last weekend off from doing a Sunday Mind Dump so here are my thoughts for this week:
  • Enjoyed teaching today. When I am away from it for long I forget how much I enjoy it. I'll enjoy it while it lasts and we'll see where God takes us from here.
  • Went to visit another church here in town last night. They did an hour and a half worship service. What a treat to just spend that extra time singing...April and I were both horse from it!
  • Enjoyed the Snow days this week. I think that's about over and it'll be back to the grind until summer gets here. Only 3 short months until I am home free for a little while. Of course, I am taking 12 more credit hours this summer to finish up my Ed.S degree, which should be completed in the fall.
  • Enjoying some reading right now. I run in spurts where I read heavy and spurts where I don't...not sure why that is?
  • April and I are leaning toward taking the remainder of our year long sabbatical after we are done at Central Park. I need some time to get away and just listen to God's voice again. I do love teaching and ministry, but both of us need that....unless he steers us otherwise, that's most likely where we'll be.
  • I am out for the day....enjoy your day!

No comments: