Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

It's been a long day. I am not sure why but the time change thing in the spring just kicks my butt. I never sleep well the night of the time change and last night was no exception. Only got a few hours in and I feel like I've been hit by a truck!

So let's dump:
  • Taught today about the cost of being a disciple. Being a cultural Christian is easy, being sold out is much harder and comes at a cost.
  • We are not going to be at CPCC next week. One more week at that church then we are going to take a step back and just wait on God.
  • My daughter is home from college this week. Always nice to have my little girl around.
  • Went to Compelled church again last night. We enjoyed ourselves. Not sure if it's going to be the place we choose to hang out at for the next year or so, but it's a nice place.
  • Praying for 242 and their needs. Finding the right worship leader isn't easy for anyone, it's even harder for a new church in a small town.
  • Looking forward to spring break. April and I are going to a friends wedding in SC. Warmth and sun...can I get an amen for that?
  • Doing a little tutoring after school for the remainder of the year...
  • Jake has my drums. Looking forward to getting those back so I can pound and thrash a little this summer. Soon as the weather breaks and he can play his in his garage...
  • Well...I am out for the night...

No comments: