Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

It's amazing how being gone from church jest a few weeks can feel like a lifetime! We were gone for two weeks and going back into church today I felt like it had been much, much longer.

So, let's dump:
  • Cori told me she is out of town next week so you are stuck with April and I leading worship. Good thing Jake had a couple of my guitars at his house while we were away or that wouldn't be possible right now!
  • I've been working hard on some teaching and we are going to start off my teaching with a series I am calling Back To Basics. As part of that series we are going to look at some of the fundamentals of the Christian life. We'll start off with taking a look at what does it look like when a person is "Mature."
  • Reminded this week that it doesn't matter who you are you cannot take your eyes off Jesus without consequence.
  • We should have some clarity on the building situation over the next few days. Praying that it works out. Getting in there would go a long way towards putting us in position for growth.
  • Took an hour nap this afternoon. That NEVER happens!
  • April hasn't even started classes yet (they start tomorrow) and we added up that she has studied 55 hours this week just to be ready for the first week of law school. It's going to be a long 3 years!
  • It's official. I have made the switch from PC to MAC....LOVING IT!
  • Friday I get the honor of dropping both of my kids off in college....let's hope they both stay there!

No comments: