Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Mind Dump

Some days you feel great teaching and some days you don't. For me, today was one of those days I felt like I had tunnel vision and wasn't thinking as clearly as when I wrote the messages. Some days are just plain better than others! So, let's dump:
  • A heavy teaching day...the MythBusters subjects were very difficult and the room was fairly split on how they felt about the questions before I presented my answers...That makes for a tricky answer! No matter what you say someone isn't going to agree with it!
  • I do want to say a huge thank you to everyone who volunteers and makes 242 possible....you guys are awesome :)
  • Next week is our 5th Sunday potluck...no message...just fellowship...I love it!
  • Also, we will have our all church business meeting after the potluck. We'll go over the finances from last year and talk about this years budget. We'll also talk about a few things we want to do this year....should be fun!
  • Took a 2 hour nap today after church...that ALMOST never happens!
  • Now, on to some Chili and Football!!!
  • I am out!

No comments: