Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Mind Dump

I love Potluck Sundays! So much food and fellowship...they really are a great time....although it was funny...as soon as we left church April was telling me she was already hungry again...She is a trip! So let's dump:
  • Great food and fellowship...I know I already mentioned it but you can't say it enough!
  • Had our church business meeting today, approved a budget, and talked last years finances.
  • Also...we announced today that we have raised the initial $15,000 for our matching $15,000 grant. Can I just say right now how awesome that is! God provides!!
  • So many big things on the agenda for this year...I am really excited about where we are as a church.
  • Working on some new message series...I can promise you this...it won't be dull :)
  • Someone (to remain nameless in order to prevent a liable suit) was taking pictures of me today in order to highlight the fact I wear Hawaiian shirts and sandals in the winter in Ohio...like that is so strange!
  • I better get back to work. The rest of the MythBuster series isn't going to write itself!!

No comments: