Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Night Mind Dump

Not too shabby of a day today. The sound system was a little muddy and I think we need to pick ourselves up a nice EQ. That should help take care of some of our problems. The message seemed to go well and was received well which is always nice to hear.

  • I needed a good football day today after Michigan got beat up yesterday. My Tampa team won 31-7 so I can be excited about them for the week. Cleveland also won a close one today so Go Browns!
  • Jake did pretty solid playing the bass today. We need to work on helping him control his volume levels a bit but we'll get there.
  • The kids made some really cool crafts in kids church today. I had tons of them come running up to me and showing me their trees. That is sweet!
  • Setting up and tearing down the YMCA gets easier every time we do it. It'll almost be a shame when we get a more stable locale and don't have to set up every week. We are pro's already!
  • Looking forward to moving into a new series after next week. Five weeks of teaching on the same basic thing seems like it goes on forever.
  • We just had a great small group tonight. Small groups are one of my favorite things to do in church. I just love sitting down with a group of people and talking about the things that God has done in our lives.
We are going to be doing some big things over the next few months. I can't wait to be able to share them with everyone!!

No comments: