Thursday, April 10, 2008

Doing a little work @ work

Doing a little work today while my students were watching the movie Pearl Harbor. This June we are going to partner with a whole bunch of churches (as of right now there are over 200) all across the country for a month long series called "My Prayer." I sat down with no agenda and just said ok God, speak through me and began to write. I have to say whenever you do that some pretty good things come out. Our message for the series is going to be on church unity. The message is called Make us one church.

I am really excited about it. As I was writing I just got a little glimpse at how grieved God is when we allow our differences to divide us as a church. I don't want to give too much of it away or why bother coming right? It's going to be a great month. In fact, we just have some awesome things in general over the next 4 months.

No comments: