Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great day. Today was one of those church days that are just so cool. Things went really smooth. The band was together no issues with sound. The computers all worked. And we had a full house. How cool is that?

After church we had a huge potluck with tons of chicken and side dishes. Then most of the church went bowling. Needless to say I was pretty spent when we got home today.

So lets dump:
  • The grandparents ears did not bleed at church today so that went well:)
  • A nice sized crowd today. You have to like that.
  • The food was great.
  • I am getting excited about the next family worship experience. Some great stuff planned.
  • I stink at bowling.
  • Our furnace went out again today. Something else is broken. Time to dip into the emergency fund. Although it's a relatively cheap fix.
  • Next week ends our Miracles series. The message next week is awesome. I can't wait. I wish I could give it now.
I am spent. See everyone soon!

No comments: