Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

LONG day today. Had a great time at church this morning. So, let's dump:
  • GREAT message today on anger. It's a topic that everyone has an issue with....all you have to do is push the right buttons and you'll find that out.
  • One more week in the Hostage series. Next week we talk about lies.
  • Band sounded great today. That's 2 weeks in a row. Hey, we should keep that up:)
  • Good reports coming back on Joe Suchomma. That's awesome. Pray God continues to work his healing in Joe's life.
  • Had fun at the Super Bowl party. Way too much food to eat.
  • Congrats to our prize winners. Jody and her Sausage and cheese dip...and Shelly S on her cheesecake and pudding pie.
  • I came in third....2 years in a row. I think my church family has it in for me and doesn't want me to win.
  • Big things in store Real Life....big things in Store....hold on to your forks.
I am out of here....see you all soon:)

No comments: