Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Felt great to be back teaching today although I didn't end as strong as I wished. I made the mistake of looking at the clock....I should never look at the clock:)

So lets dump:
  • Band sounded good today. Jake did a good job for his first time drumming with the band.
  • Good start to the new teaching series.
  • Felt empty with so few kids in church today. Way too quiet! I am used to noise and chaos....what's up with that?
  • Brett's dad is doing much better. He's back in Toledo and 3-6 weeks from coming home.
  • April's big day is next week. Bringing keys back to the band:)
  • I am almost ashamed to admit it....but I am watching Nascar....there is nothing on TV so I am watching the Daytona 500. Please, don't let word get out.
  • Brett's brother Aaron should be with us next week. How cool is that?
  • We are ready to grow. Be praying for God's hand to move in our church. It's time
I am out. Back to the race....did I just say that?

No comments: