Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Nice day at church. Ernie did a great job. Teaching a large group isn't easy and when you aren't used to it...it's even harder. Way to go!

So let's dump:
  • The band was decent today. I for one just didn't feel in the grove of it.
  • Seems like a lot of people really liked the new song we did this week.
  • Sadly, the web cast didn't get saved right. Since I was on it we can blame me. I am not sure what happened to it :(
  • As I write this my wife is trying clothes on for our vacation in August. Gotta love the mind of a woman....at least I would if I could understand it :)
  • Great party at church yesterday, congrats to Brett Suchomma. Now comes the hard part....finding a job.
  • Got the One Prayer DVD messages down to 3....I only need two and cannot seem to make my mind up on which two. I guess there are worse problems in the world....
I am out!

No comments: