Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

A good day at church today. It was nice for me to not have to get in the building early :) I actually didn't show up until 9:30 today! So, let's dump:)

  • Nice to see Big John back on the drums today! He did a great job!
  • Loved the message by Francis Chan today. Man, do we ever need to be a church of power. So many of us are week and scared.
  • So far we are 3 video shoots down for our I Love My Church series. I am really looking forward to it.
  • Aaron is going to be gone for a few weeks so you'll get me and greenie back on guitar for the next few weeks.
  • Got some really difficult things to deal with over the next week. Would appreciate your prayers for me, the parties involved, and our church.
I am out for the night. God Bless all!

No comments: