Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Man, I had a blast this weekend. First off, thank you to everyone who has served our country and given a part of themselves for our freedom. The 4th of July always takes me back to my days serving as a paramedic in the Army. I know the costs that were paid and I am glad to call you my brothers and sisters :)

So, let's dump:
  • Had a lot of fun playing guitar for Aaron the last few weeks however the party is over, now let's bring back the REAL worship leader :)
  • Loved Perry Noble's message this morning on God is Here. Perry is very funny, but he can also preach like no ones business.
  • Thanks John and Shelley for having everyone out to your boat Saturday for food and festivities.
  • Still really loving the new set up at church. All those new tables really help deliver the coffee house feel.
  • Got a new guitar toy I am going to be breaking out next weekend. I love it.
  • Had a bunch of people over to the house for dinner and games this afternoon....Lot'sa fun.
That's it....I could say a few more things but it's midnight and I do need my beauty rest.

No comments: