Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

I am not sure about everyone else but I actually had a great time at church today! The music was great and I really enjoyed giving today's message. Learning to hear God's voice is something every Christian struggles with from time to time....So, let's dump:
  • IF you want to hear God speak into your life there are 4 basic things you need to do....first, have an open heart and mind. Second, set aside some daily quiet time and just listen. Third, Get along and eliminate the distractions of life. Lastly, be willing to do what he tells you in advance. Seems simple doesn't it?
  • The band sounded great today. Lot's of positive comments about the music. People really loved the closing song. Great choice Aaron :)
  • Tough meeting after church talking about some of the struggles we are having as a church. Many churches are struggling with the same things as us. It's a sign of the times. God is in control and we are merely along for the ride.
  • Next week's message is even better than this weeks. I am stoked.
  • We'll get to the I love my church series in a couple of weeks. It's taking longer than we'd like to edit the video's we shot. As soon as those are all completed we'll be ready to go. I know you're all eagerly waiting but patience is a virtue!
  • Going to be making some big changes in the way we run our kids ministry. You'll hear about it more over the next few weeks.
  • I am loving this song called "How He Loves." It's coming to Real Life soon. Really soon :)
I am outta here....my wife says that I need a shower.

No comments: