Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunday Mind Dump

Just thought I'd take a few minutes and dump about a few things:
  • Pray for your pastor. Seriously, they need it. I have several guys I have been praying for lately. They have a harder job than you will ever know. The pressures of leading a church can be tremendous.
  • April and I have been sick for a few days. Trying to figure out if it's something we ate or just a virus.
  • Enjoying my summer down time, although it will get busier as I am starting 2 classes next week.
  • Enjoying serving at 242 Church. It's a haul on Sunday mornings but we're enjoying it.
  • Enjoying playing music and leading worship again. Didn't know how long we'd be out of it in terms of not leading worship. Thankful for the chance to do it again.
  • Working on some ideas about how to truly do blended worship for a pretty conservative community of believers. It's not as easy as one would think, no matter what you do some one isn't going to like it.
  • Next week is Jake's first week drumming at the new church. We'll see how that goes. Up till now it's been just an acoustic guitar and a keyboard.
  • I am out!

No comments: