Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer

This is the first summer in a few years that I have literally had nothing to do (except a couple of classes I am taking!) It's been nice in some ways. I am enjoying the lack of stress and full schedule. It also feels a little weird as I had been so busy for the last few years I just feel like I should be out doing something.

At some point, we'll most likely be back in full-time ministry and my quiet time will be over. Until then we are relaxing and enjoying it. We're enjoying giving back to God through leading worship at 242 Church and we'll see where God leads. April and I have some things to pray about in terms of where God wants us long term. It's been interesting, we've had a few offers to go back to working in ministry over the last few months, some have been tempting but we're just waiting on God.

No comments: