Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday Mind Dump

  • Great day of worship yesterday. The band was tight, the people sang along, God was blessed.
  • Looking forward to vacation in a few weeks with the family. I love getting away with the family.
  • I am teaching April to play bass. She's doing well!
  • Jake is really kicking butt on the drums.
  • Still praying about what's next for us in ministry terms. I think I have an idea, but usually when I do God rocks my world and something else happens. So we'll see :)
  • Loving my new Taylor guitar. Feels great playing it, and it sounds even better!
  • We've been broke all summer....That's right, it's college tuition time...Another $8000 bucks sent off to Huntington.
  • Table for 10 moves to our house this weekend. Looking forward to it.
  • Only 3 weeks of summer classes left. I am ready for that to be over with!

No comments: