Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Mind Dump

This is the Monday afternoon version of the Sunday Mind Dump....so here goes:
  • God's really been dealing with me on some things lately. Most of them are personal and need not be mentioned, but know this. It doesn't matter who you are...your journey in growing in God never ends. As soon as you think you have a handle on something, He rocks your world with something new.
  • A decent day playing guitar yesterday. My memory has been not the best lately. If this keeps up I think I might get myself a music stand and some charts. I don't like making mistakes like forgetting words I should be singing.
  • 242 is making some progress in terms of hammering down it's mission and values. That's a good and much needed thing. Looking forward to continuing working with Scott on building the ministry. Got a few thoughts about things we need to start planning for so we are ready for launching in the spring.
  • Vacation coming up. It'll be nice to spend a week with the family with no phones or jobs.
  • Looking forward to Tuesday night. April and I are going up to Detroit to see Hillsong Live. We haven't been to a concert in ages. I love Hillsong's music so this is going to be awesome.

No comments: