Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm getting there.

So, I have been taking classes over the last year to complete my Ed.S. degree. It looks like I'll be done in the fall! I couldn't be happier, these classes are really starting to cut into my lying around time!

Ok, all jokes aside, the classes have been a little rougher this semester. I just seem to have no motivation to write or work on them. Perhaps I'll feel more like it in the summer but who knows....at least for now it's good to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll have 3 classes and an internship that consists of me writing a handbook for professional development this summer. Then 2 classes in the fall and my merry go round of classes should be over. I think I am done now....I am not doing anything else...and YOU CAN"T MAKE ME! LOL.

No comments: