Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

So, I don't have any church related stuff for a mind dump this week but I can talk about my weekend....so let's dump about that:
  • Busy weekend!
  • I got my butt kicked on the tennis court yesterday. I served really well but I couldn't seem to do much else right. At least I got a good workout in!
  • We went to Huntington to visit Chelsea after tennis. Long day! But it's always nice to go hang out with your college aged daughter for the afternoon :)
  • Didn't go to church at all this weekend. We were so tired after yesterday we slept in a little and when I got up I worked on writing a paper that was due today. Got it done in a few hours.
  • Our dinner consisted of Baskin Robbins tonight....guess who thought that one up?
  • Spent the day watching the masters. Almost felt sorry for the kid who imploded after leading for 3 days....almost....he's only 21.
  • Next weekend we are going to be out and about and we are going to go visit Perry Noble's church....that should be fun!
  • Well...April is telling me I need a shower again....geeeesh!

No comments: