Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great day. April told me that today was her favorite message ever...So you know it must have been OK :) So, let's dump:
  • Started People of the Second Chance this morning. I was really excited about it and I had several people come up to me with tears in their eyes telling me how much they needed to hear the message today. Simply Awesome!!
  • Today we talked about not listening to what others say you are but listening to what God says about you. If you ask him, he'll give you a new name and a new purpose in life...
  • Love seeing all the new faces at church. Let's pray it's only the start.
  • Had fun playing guitar today. I am slowly getting more comfortable playing again.
  • Lot's of people gone today but we were still full....that is awesome!
  • Playing around with communion. Might try something different next week.
  • Great questions coming in for our Mythbusters series....I can't wait!
  • Took a great nap today...that almost never happens!
  • Loving where God has us right now....
  • Time to get off this computer....peace out!

No comments: