Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

So here we are...it was week 2 of People of the Second Chance. Having a great time with this series...I know this morning subject was difficult...but something each of us have to do....so let's dump:
  • Talked about Forgiveness this morning. Difficult subject...very hard to do but we have to...
  • Just want to say thank you to everyone who is helping out at 242...you guys are awesome.
  • Felt weird to be on stage singing today...Feel almost naked without a guitar in my hands!!!
  • Looking forward to Thanksgiving...going to try cooking a turkey on the grill this year....unless the weather gets in the way!
  • Played tennis this afternoon...now I am sore!
  • Only a few more weeks and assignments until I am done with all my classes...can't come fast enough I can tell you that much.
  • I am out of here!

No comments: