Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

Well...this has been a really great long Thanksgiving weekend for me. I got lots of work done and even slept in a little! So, let's dump:
  • Week three of our People of the Second Chance today. We talked about apologizing and seeking forgiveness from those we've hurt. It's really easy to see ourselves as a victim...it's much harder to look in the mirror and see the hurt we've caused others.
  • Fun Fact: I love Christmas time.
  • April reminded me on the way home today that I forgot to lead communion....I guess that means one one thing...We are doing communion twice next week!
  • Next week we are going to take a long hard look at learning to forgive ourselves and embrace the future that God has for us....I promise...it'll be good!
  • Got some really fun stuff coming up over the next few months.
  • I never would have thought so many people would want one of our People of the Second Chance Tee Shirts!! I am sorry I didn't order more! We got them for the people on stage and everyone who works with the kids...next time I do something like this we'll have to order more....if you didn't get one...please accept my apologies....we were just trying to keep the costs down.
  • So much on the agenda....I'll fill ya'll in later!! I Am outta here!

No comments: