Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great day. I had a ball teaching this morning....so, let's dump:
  • This morning we had sort of a Pre-Christmas message. We talked about how Jesus is the Way, The Truth, and the Life.
  • One thing we talked about it detail was the concept of seeking and asking questions. If you're not sure I encourage you to seek. But, do it with integrity. Don't preform an opinion about God then only look for things that support your opinion. Search with an open mind and be willing to accept God for who he is, not what you want to make him.
  • Played Bongo's again today...how fun is that!
  • April is studying herself to death! The poor girl hasn't slept more than a few hours a night for the last week. Exams are over Thursday....I expect she'll collapse after the last one!!
  • Thank you to everyone who serves at 242. You guys make my job so fun!!
  • Remember....Stacy Lauer is opening her house up on Christmas eve at 5 for time of fellowship and fun....hope to see you there!
  • Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday yesterday!! Didn't really get to celebrate it since April is in exam mode....we will soon though!
  • Had my last class Thursday....one last paper to proofread and turn in then I am done with my Ed.S. program....Graduation is next weekend!
  • I am out!

No comments: