Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

Some days being a pastor is more fun than other days. Today was a fun day! So, let's dump:
  • This was the last weekend of our People of the Second Chance series. This morning we talked about learning how to forgive ourselves and move past our regret. Satan is a very real enemy and he would like nothing more than for you to swim in a sea of guilt. Don't do it.
  • We were pretty full this morning. I saw a few guys going to get extra chairs....love seeing that!
  • Got to play the bongo's this morning. That was fun...I've never really played them....I can play drums but bongos...we'll I guess after today I can add those to my list of things I can play.
  • Not sure what the message is going to be about next week. I know what I am doing for Christmas....but the next two weeks....I am clueless....I guess I'll just sit down and see what comes out!
  • April is in full on exam prep mode. She's got 2 this week and 2 next week....they are very hard and constitute 100% of your grade for that class....needless to say she is in freakout mode....but I have complete confidence in her....not only is she pretty...she's very smart...she's going to do great!
  • Got a lot of good series coming up after Christmas. Hold onto your forks....what's coming next is going to be good :)
  • I am outta here!

No comments: