Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

First off....I am blown away at how awesome God is. He always exceeds our needs...always.....As I was getting ready for the worship experience this morning I was praying about some financial things we need for the new building. I was thinking in my mind about what we need and praying that God would provide X amount of dollars in order to get us to the next step so that we would be on track to make our budget........I always ask to small.....God provided more than I asked for. I seriously need to learn to dream and act bigger. So here are some thoughts about today:
  • The bad was seriously good today. Probably the best we have sounded in some time.
  • Our last service at the YMCA. Getting really stoked about the new place.
  • The new place is going to be sweet. We just bought some nice LCD flat screen TV's for the place that we are going to use in place of our projector! Sweeeet.
  • We are really starting to get people to step up and donate goods for the new place. It is going to look seriously nice.....did I mention the flat screens?
  • A bummer today we wanted to get our service put on DVD and the camera pooped out so that is not going to happen this week. Will have it going for the next one. You can bet on that.
  • The new place is going to be cool!
We have a ton going on over the next few weeks. It's going to be crazy. Fun, but crazy!

No comments: