Friday, February 29, 2008

How Bout That..

So we are getting ready to start the miracle series this weekend. I am pumped about it can you tell? I love it when God does things that are so beyond our ability to grasp it that we can only praise him for it because nothing within us could possibly claim credit for it.

So, and I know this is a small one but still, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. So I go to the mail box over the last week and we get our first utility bills from the new location and to be honest I am a little afraid to even open them. We did plan for them don't get me wrong we weren't not planning on them but we had no idea what they'd actually turn out to be since we were going into the new place we just had to take a guess and budget that amount. We I get the first bill which is our gas bill, opened it up and the bill is $10.38 for 21 days of service and I have to admit I am stunned. Honestly, who gets a $10.00 gas bill these days? A day later I get the electric bill and it's for $55.00 for 35 days!

I have to say I am completely stunned. Needless to say, we budgeted much more than that for utilities. We have done a great job of keeping the stuff under control but still. A pilot light costs more than 10 bucks a month to run!

I love it when God blesses his people. That is so cool!

2 comments:

Shelly Suchomma said...

Praise God! That is so awesome.

Jeff Renner said...

Perhaps, why don't you bring that wonderful cost saving advice up with our worship leader?