Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great weekend. We had an awesome time rocking out at the Tecumseh Assembly of God's car show yesterday. Had a great worship experience this morning. I enjoyed being able to play guitar and sing. I don't get to do that very often, besides Aaron is so much better at it than I am! It's still fun though!

So, Let's dump:
  • Great day teaching. I loved talking about the vision of our church and what we are called to do.
  • Music was cool today. I loved being able to try out one of my new songs!
  • Fantasy football is coming down to the wire this weekend. Right now I am loosing to Nate Parsons by one stinking little point. He has three players left to play and I have two. It's not looking good.
  • The kids are starting their new Empowering Kids series next week called Fear Knot. It's going to be cool. The kids are going to love it!
  • How about that Shelly Myers. She keeps coming up with new coffee flavors. She is setting a pretty high standard. I am not sure if she is going to keep up that pace. But....I am sure willing to let her keep trying!
  • Was great having a bunch of guys hanging out at our place watching the game. My team lost. You'd think I would be used to that by now!
Big things coming. You will not want to miss it!

No comments: