Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

I hate to start off a post griping but today was rough for me. For some reason I have been in a funky mood all day. I must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed! So lets dump!
  • It was great seeing everyone back today. Finally felt like the whole family was back!
  • Worship sounded killer today. Everyone kicked it.
  • Awesome story from Jodi Hepler. I had a hard time getting into my message after that.
  • Did I mention how the band sounded? It was good.
  • A few issues today. I almost lost my salvation dealing with that computer today. I was trying to do our song presentation and the thing kept shutting down with errors. Tony had to step in and help me. Good Tony.
  • Major parking issues today. I don't know what the solution is right now but I am going to call the property owner tomorrow. We have spent a lot of money getting the church where it's at and marketing that location. We cannot not have places for people to park.
  • We went out to lunch with Flores and Delfino today. What great people! It's so cool to have them in church with us!
  • My fantasy team is doing really well today. I dare not talk smack. Everytime I do....I get beat.
I need to hit the sack soon. See ya'll soon!

No comments: