Saturday, September 27, 2008

What a day!

Today was a long day and it's not quite over. We started out this morning at the Walk For Suicide Prevention. The church band played this morning and I blessed the walk. Then as soon as that was over April, Tony, and I piled in the van and headed up to Clinton Mi as HallowVox played the Clinto Fall Festival this afternoon. When that was over we drove back. I took April out for dinner and we finally got home around 6pm. Now its 8:15 and I am headed out to see Jakes band play at Ricks music cafe as they have a gig their tonight. They played last night as well but I couldn't get to that one so I have to go tonight.

BTW I am playing Trezzo in fantasy football tomorrow. Who knew he'd be the powerhouse team to beat?

See everyone in the morning!

No comments: