Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

A great day at Real Life. So many cool things happened today....so let's dump:
  • Love the breakfast potluck. Whoever invented that deal is a friend of mine.
  • You don't realize all the kids we have running around until you are at church for an extended time. Man have we got a gaggle of kids!
  • Felt great to play guitar in the band again. That's a rare occasion for me.
  • Nice to see the Myers clan in church this week.
  • Next month we are going to do something in church we have NEVER done. It'll be a surprise.
  • Props to Irene. The Easter decorations looked great. We are going to leave them up one more week :)
  • Cool new songs today.
  • One of my favorite messages today.
  • Going to really enjoy this week off. I have a ton of stuff to do but the change of pace is nice.
  • Turns out I cook the best sausage. Apparently, there was some talk :) I don't want to brag about it but...I am awesome....Ask me nice and I'll tell you were I got them.
  • Next week we are talking about why does God allow bad things to happen. It's going to be a good week.
  • Also, the preschoolers have a song and a dance they are going to do. You know that is going to be cute right?
  • Outta here. April DVR'd The Biggest Looser. I need to grab some cookies or something. It's always funner to watch that show with cookies.

No comments: