Friday, April 17, 2009

Updates and Messages

  • This weekend we are tackling one of the toughest topics in Christianity and that's "Why does God allow so much evil and suffering?" Its going to be a good message and probably a few minutes longer than we normally run on messages. There is just so much we need to cover here.
  • Campus Life will be with us May 3rd. We'll handle the music and they'll take over the rest of the service with skits and some other fun stuff. I love seeing those kids. It's also a great chance to see where some of our missions money goes :)
  • I will be laid up for a few days the week after this one as I am having my gall bladder removed. I've been having problems with it for years and it's long overdue to have it out.
  • My wife is watching the Biggest Loser eating pancakes as I write this. Be sure to tease her a little about that :)
  • My daughters senior prom is tomorrow. I spent time playing with an axe this week....just saying.
  • Outta here.

No comments: