Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Not sure about you but I was just not feeling it today. I was in some kinda funk and just couldn't seem to get it together. The band was never fully tight like we usually are and I just felt out of sorts. I am going to place the blame on the weather! So let's dump:
  • Nice to play bass with the band today. I was testing a new foot pedal I borrowed from Brett Suchomma. Not too bad. I need to play with the settings a little and see how I like it.
  • My daughter had a really rough day yesterday. She was throwing up all day and night and it was her Senior prom. Man that stinks for her! She was a trooper and went anyway. She even stayed for the after prom party. Course she (by she I mean us) had a ton of money into that night!
  • Even though I was out of it today and never hit my stride people still told me how much they needed that message and how it hit home. Goes to show you how little we really have to do with it!
  • I am going to bring it next week. We are talking about how to have answered prayer. In the words of Donald Trump "It"ll be huge!"
  • May 3rd Campus life is coming. Get ready! I always love seeing the kids from Campus! Jim & Jeni are OK too :) Maybe we need a pizza party? Any takers?
  • HallowVox practice tomorrow. Our first concert of this year is next weekend. We are doing 2 hours of worship at the Tecumseh Blessing of the Bikes for the Local Christan Motorcycle Association. Should be a good time. April has already looked it up...they have cookies:)
Have a great night!

No comments: