Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Man is this weather awesome. It was really funny to see. You know when the weather has turned in Ohio because all at once everyone at church shows up with some sunburn :) So let's dump:
  • The band sounded tight today. They are working on playing with a metronome and that isn't always easy to do. The struggled in a few spots today but overall it was good.
  • Got lots of comments on the message today. I know some of what I said people were struggling with. Follow the action steps guys....I promise it works :)
  • The preschoolers were the cutest thing ever today. I love seeing our kids do their thing!
  • Next week is Campus Life. I am excited about it.
  • Going to make some changes in the way people are scheduled for volunteering. Just a few things I have noticed and think we can do a better job of. Let's see how it works.
I am out...have a great night everyone!

No comments: