Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Great day at Real Life Church. I had a blast playing guitar and singing with the band. It's rare that I get to do it. Kinda nice to actually play two weeks in a row, we'll miss you Aaron but have fun in MX. Ok...so let's dump:
  • The first weekend of our Where's My Bailout series. Had a great time teaching today. Some of the stuff I said was a little hard to hear and I know that but it's still true. So let's have a few highlights.
  • First off. I refuse to participate in fear.
  • I refuse to focus on the negative.
  • I refuse to worry about those things I cannot control.
  • I cannot worry about that which God has removed from my life.....It's not that those things or people were not important to me. But the simple fact is, If God needed them in my life for his work in me they or it would still be there.
  • We have to remember that our lives are full of times and seasons...recession is a season and it will pass.
  • The band sounded killer today...we were very tight.
  • Loved giving all the Bath and Body Works stuff out to the ladies for Mothers Day....we need all you Mothers and we appreciate every one of you :)
  • I really dig the show Deadliest Catch....I am watching the marathon as I type this.
  • Next week our old friend Stu is stopping by Real Life to give the message. Should be a really fun day!
I am out!

No comments: