Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

To say that God is still messing me up (check last blog post) big time would be an understatement. I think he's even doing a number on my wife over that same thought. She has said things over the last few days that she's never said....I think God is in the process of doing something huge in our ministry. I wish I could find words to describe how that feels:) So let's dump:
  • Unplugged service today was cool. We'll try it agian in a few months and see how it goes.
  • Murphy set up shop in our church today. Seemed like everything was breaking or on the fritz!
  • Hard message today on communion. Had to give it.....I know some people were thinking and holding back while they allowed God to work in them.
  • April and I had a very healthy dinner tonight. We went to Baskin Robbins!
  • Couple new songs coming over the next few weeks. I am really excited about them!
  • Played tennis again today.....feeling really good and getting in better shape!
Outta here.....a couch is calling my name!

No comments: