Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Very cool day at church today. Loved hearing all the cool stuff Springfield High Schools Campus Life program is doing! I am so happy God has allowed us to play a small part in that. So let's dump:
  • Band sounded better today. They are still struggling in working out playing with a metronome but it's getting better:)
  • Can I just say right here that I love my wife. She's been really great this week doing everything for me while am recovering from surgery. She's really cheap or I'd buy her something to say thank you!
  • Got some great messages coming up that God has hit me with.....that's part of being laid up and unable to do much of anything.
  • My grass really needs cut. I need to get my boy on that.
  • I cannot believe my daughters graduation is a month away. That is flipping scary...yes....invites will go out this week.
  • Make sure you let me know you want to come and be a part of our trip up to Allen Park MI to check out their celebrate recovery program.....email's will follow :)
I am outta hear!

No comments: