Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Today was an awesome day for me personally and a great day for Real Life as well. To say that the last two months have been interesting would be an understatement. All that aside, God rocked my world more than you'll ever know today. Yet again in my feeble little man made mind I placed some limitations on him that he completely blew out of the water. I was thinking and hoping for one thing and he provided much much more that that. So, let's dump:
  • As you can see life goes on. We'll miss Aaron on vocals and guitar no doubt, but we still have some really talented people at Real Life. For now, I am taking over the role of Worship Leader. I am planning the songs, working on their arraignments, and handling the worship and arts ministry. Do I want to do this forever? No. I am praying God sends us someone who has a passion for worship and who has all the skills to be an effective leader of people. Until that day I will lead the band.
  • Some might ask "why isn't April the worship leader? After all, she did it before." Yes, that's true and she did a good job of it. The problem is this. It's really hard to replace someone who is still on the team so even when God does provide for the next leader April will still have a part of the band and we don't want the leader to feel like they are stepping on her toes or going to her to handle problems they should be handling. I on the other hand, have no problems walking away from the worship ministry and just being a fill in when needed. By me taking over the ministry we are hopefully setting the next person up for a smoother transition :)
  • Finished the series I <3>
  • Love that closing song. Have I mentioned that?
  • Going to be on a blogging hiatus over the next few weeks as we'll be off the grid for our vacation. I might check in if I can we'll see. Also in that note, if you need anything give Trezzo a call. He'd love to listen :)
  • If you're going to Grace Church for the HallowVox concert next Friday let me know so we can help you work out a car pool. We do have people that want to go but might need rides.
  • Met some great people in church today.
  • The kids are leading worship next week. They're practicing Tuesday night @ 7!
  • Love that closing song.....
  • I am spent I only got a few hours sleep last night. Worked out this evening and hopefully that will knock me out when the time comes!!
I am outta here....gonna chill with my gal :)

No comments: